Canada now White-Red-White?

Daniel

I like the white jersey/socks and red shorts (pic) it represents more our Canadian flag colours.

Would this mean that our home strip would be Red jersey/socks and white shorts? It does look very nice. But maybe we should stick to all red at home.

quote:Originally posted by mattbin

Conspiracy theory: the CSA will do anything to keep Radzinski happy.

That's one plausible conspiracy theory !!! ;) Well, my theory on this one is that red should be more prominent in our uniforms then white. The reason for this is quite simple - just look at the flag. More red then white. It's not Allez les Rouges for nothing!!!

quote:quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Jarrek

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any thoughts on the change? I like it, it adds colour.

Hey we're Poland-2 !!!

Well, they stole our website, so they owe us one ;).

Perhaps they could return the favour by repatriating Ziggy? :D

Whaaaatt...........red shorts , white jerseys......white shorts , red jerseys simple. Keep it constant, create demand for the 10 folk who want to buy kits!! But don't keep changing; create an indentity and stick to it.All white, all red too non-desript.Maybe a black with red and white if they ever play a home tie!!!!!

No black! I like the all reds and the white-red-white. We wore the w-r-w combo throughout the 80s and probably futher back. I like it. I have a soft spot for the all-white Gold Cup 2000 strip, but it went really well together, wheras our current white shorts don't go as well with the white tops.

As long as we stick with red when at all possible and never wear black tops again I won't complain.

cheers,

matthew

Archived