OT: Project Gotham for Xbox Live

Mimglow

quote:Originally posted by Rudi

I'm hoping to pick up an XBOX sometime soon (probably during Boxing Week) as I absolutely love Halo.

Project Gothem Racing looks interesting, too.

It's the funnest gaming experience I've had in a looooong time, and I'm not that big on racing games.

quote:Originally posted by Mimglow

I wonder if I'll get in trouble for this

If you think you might get in trouble because this thread is not about soccer, then the response from this admin/mod is no.

Speaking as a forum user now (as opposed to admin/mod), this section is described as being about non-Canadian soccer, but I definitely don't mind stuff that has nothing to do with soccer. One of the benefits of this new forum was supposed to be that it offers us a better chance to "get to know each other" by talking about other things without bothering anyone who is here only for soccer, so I would encourage off-topic discussion. This section isn't very busy, anyway, so while we could open a fourth section I think we might as well use this one for now. Of course, there should be a limit as we don't want huge political debates and stuff like that. Another important factor is that we shouldn't have people come in here to join off-topic discussions without caring about Canadian soccer, because such discussions should only complement the main topic of the forum.

quote:Originally posted by DJT

If you think you might get in trouble because this thread is not about soccer, then the response from this admin/mod is no.

Speaking as a forum user now (as opposed to admin/mod), this section is described as being about non-Canadian soccer, but I definitely don't mind stuff that has nothing to do with soccer. One of the benefits of this new forum was supposed to be that it offers us a better chance to "get to know each other" by talking about other things without bothering anyone who is here only for soccer, so I would encourage off-topic discussion. This section isn't very busy, anyway, so while we could open a fourth section I think we might as well use this one for now. Of course, there should be a limit as we don't want huge political debates and stuff like that. Another important factor is that we shouldn't have people come in here to join off-topic discussions without caring about Canadian soccer, because such discussions should only complement the main topic of the forum.

I agree, and my posting was totally in the spirit of "getting to know each other better". I think it would be great to chat and play at the same time with people who I converse with regularly.

So, if you're playing Project Gotham, let me know! :)

No XBox. PS2. First time in what's got to be 5 years I'm not in an EA NHL league. Ug.

It's funny this topic coming up now. Was thinking the other day I'd float a post out to see if anyone on this site was part of the Silent Hill cult (Beam sabre! Absolutely wicked).

Was having a few after match Guinness' with some of the guys on my rec. team and this NFL commercial came on so naturaly the subject went to games. I piped up how we'd just finished Silent Hill 3 and everyone at the table just groaned. Man, that game's just like football. Love it or hate it, there is no middle ground.

Archived