Prima TV is showing Czech Republic - Canada

Jarrek

Prima TV is showing Czech Republic - Canada LIVE on Saturday, 10:00am Our time.

It would be a perfect replacement for the EPL game that Sportsnet show. Sportsnet should try to aquire the rights to this game!

Czech Republic v Canada 4.00pm · 17:00cet Prima TV 28° E Cryptoworks

quote:Originally posted by Jarrek

Prima TV is showing Czech Republic - Canada LIVE on Saturday, 10:00am Our time.

It would be a perfect replacement for the EPL game that Sportsnet show. Sportsnet should try to aquire the rights to this game!

Czech Republic v Canada 4.00pm · 17:00cet Prima TV 28° E Cryptoworks

Where is PRIMA television available? Is it Satelite or cable? And, is the game 10:00 Eastern time?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Thanks!

quote:Originally posted by Ian Kennett

Where is PRIMA television available? Is it Satelite or cable? And, is the game 10:00 Eastern time?

I don't think Prima is available anywhere in Canada.

The point of this thread is that Sportsnet appears to think that the game is not being broadcast in Czech Republic at all (based on a post by Gerry Dobson on the other forum), and hence there is no feed for them to pick up even if they wanted to, but Jarrek discovered that they are wrong (just like they were about the Swiss game).

Jarrek said that the game is at 10 AM Eastern, but "17:00cet" would be 11 AM Eastern.

that site sucked, i tried watching it, theres not even a summary of whats going on.

Is prima tv european? is it in english?

is there other than netsport a channel that will broadcast our game against ireland, i'm in europe and i'd really like to see it.

Archived