Rangers lost yesterday.

Cheeta

Celtic won today.

And all is right and good in the world.:):D[8D]

Fine evening in Paradise for the Belgium enemy and sweet revenge will visit down upon the Hun's head soon enough.

Well, off to the nephew's hockey game. He's sure to net a hat trick the way things have been going today.

Last thought. Ireland's Liam Miller scored again for Celtic. Nice well hit goal. Believe he's expected to come out for the Canada friendly. He's been rolling this entire short season. Hope Lars is in net.

More crowing to follow.

Injury woes, and more injury woes for the Ibrox crowd. That match couldn't have been under worse circumstances as far as Rangers have to be concearned and I guess it showed.

They're as good as sunk and with Celtic's Group A wide open that's got to sting. If O'Neil's side take the full points from Hargreaves and company look out! There's a growing economic gap between the Glasgow Giants, and it has to be said it dosen't look good for Rangers' future.

And I'm assuming of course, everyone's heard the "Larson'll stay another season at Celtic" rumors.

quote:Originally posted by Cheeta

Injury woes, and more injury woes for the Ibrox crowd. That match couldn't have been under worse circumstances as far as Rangers have to be concearned and I guess it showed.

They're as good as sunk and with Celtic's Group A wide open that's got to sting. If O'Neil's side take the full points from Hargreaves and company look out! There's a growing economic gap between the Glasgow Giants, and it has to be said it dosen't look good for Rangers' future.

And I'm assuming of course, everyone's heard the "Larson'll stay another season at Celtic" rumors.

Never thought I'd say it, but Celtic might be good for 3 points. Bayern is in disarray (also Hargreaves is out indefinitely).

Glad to hear it. He can be a spark plug sometimes. Had a wicked free kick that put the fear of God into Hedman in the first half of their home leg. Would have been hard to take, OH netting one that is. Only thing worse would be the man scoring on us during group play in Germany 2006.

Of course, England would have to qualify. Oh yeah, and Hargreaves would have to be selected.

quote:Originally posted by Cheeta

That's because Celtic actually give Scottish players a chance. I don't think Rangers have a single Scot in their starting lineup.

quote:Originally posted by Crazy_Yank

That's because Celtic actually give Scottish players a chance. I don't think Rangers have a single Scot in their starting lineup.

Yeah, that's a bit of a change from the past when Rangers seemed to allways have far better Scottish representation. The days of the Lisbon Lions are dead and gone (but that was a miracle exception the likes of which will never be seen again).

Not that Celtic are much better these days (decade). But that's been a knock against the Hoops for years and years. Given their situation, most people seem to have been more forgiving in the past towards Celtic in this regard (ie using Scottish players).

One that did get away, which should never had, is James McFadden. Scottish international with a golden future formily of Motherwell, now of Everton. That the man was ever allowed to leave the SPL when bankrupt Motherwell were selling is a shameful crime squarely put on the Old Firms shoulders.

Archived