Rick Titus joining the Edmonton Aviators?

Luis_Rancagua

It now appears that Rick Titus has been added to the player listing of the new A-League franchise the Edmonton Aviators. This information comes directly from a fan of the Charleston Battery who has posted the info on the A-League Discussion Board. Here's the link:

http://www.usldiscussions.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=99;t=000007;p=&r=nfx:D

quote:Originally posted by Luis_Rancagua

Let's waite and see. In my opinion, this fan from the Charleston Battery may perhaps be bull-$hitting us big time. But for Rick Titus joining Edmonton, it will not come to me as no surprise.

I don't think his intent was to BS people. The guy who posted it on the Charleston board thinks Titus will be playing for Edmonton next season. However he posted that information over a month ago and there's yet to be any confirmation, something you'd think the club would do as soon a possible.

Titus himself has replied to this rumour on the other board:

"I might be in Edmonton. If not this year, probably next year. I'm still under contract with Charleston, and I'm not sure if Edmonton will have the right players in place to win a championship. I enjoyed winning this past season, and I want to do so on any team I play with. Thus far I don't see a championship coming to Edmonton. I still think some things need to be sorted out over there."

Archived