CSA announces friendly with Ireland

Massive Attack

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jeffery S.
quote:Originally posted by Gian-Luca

No kidding on my part, he definitely said he "hopes" Aguiar will be there.

I have confirmation today from the player in question that he has happily agreed to join Canada for the two friendlies.

In other news, Benfica plays Norway's Molde in Uefa cup this week in Lisbon, the away leg will be a chiller in Norway in two weeks time. Molde just beat out relegation or a playoff with their win over Reda's Sogndal on the last day of the season.

quote:Originally posted by jonovision

Well, over the past year and a bit, Radzinski, Jazic, and now seemingly Aguiar have been brought back into the fold, after endless bellyaching on the Voyageur forums. Are there any other recalcitrant players that we need to start campaigning for?

We have to bellyache for a player's return, it's our job :D

My vote is that the next campaign be for Marco Reda.

Mike D

Not really. Brad Parker's dropped off the face of the earth. I guess we can all wish for Reda, but I'm not positive he's the answer, I just think he deserves a shot. It's not the same as Radzinski, Bircham or Aguiar where we knew what we were missing.

Good job to Miller and Aguiar for coming together and doing what's best for the team. Thanks for the Bent update Rupert. We have the makings of a good midfield even without DeGuzman.

Anyone know how Brennan is doing? I expected him to be close to fit by now.

cheers,

matthew

quote:Originally posted by Gian-Luca

No kidding on my part, he definitely said he "hopes" Aguiar will be there. He also mentioned Rogers & Stamatopoulos being called (the latter only if Onstad is unavailable - though I think we should look at Kenny regardless).

Totally agree with that, I want Miller to give him a chance and I'm pretty sure that if we give him only half a game against one of those 2 teams he will see a lot of action.

Archived