Arsenal The Biggest Jerks.

nedvedfan

They have to be the biggest jerks in pro football anywhere. with their

pitiful dicsplinary record, amongst thier players. pat viera stupid remarks he usually makes in the media at least once a week.No wonder

they have not won anything of great importance in Europe especially the Champions league;)

quote:Originally posted by nedvedfan

They have to be the biggest jerks in pro football anywhere. with their

pitiful dicsplinary record, amongst thier players. pat viera stupid remarks he usually makes in the media at least once a week.No wonder

they have not won anything of great importance in Europe especially the Champions league;)

Is there a Liverpool fan in the haus?? ;)

Actually, Arsenal isn't all bad. I here they're around 10th or 11th in the EPL fair-play standings, whatever that's worth. They also buy their players young (they're not Chelsea or Madrid) and they get no favours from the refs (like Chelsea and Madrid). And not that I'm a huge Arsenal fan or anything, but I have to admit they are clearly the most exciting team to watch in the world right now!

quote:Originally posted by Jarrek

Maybe in the EPL. Arsenal has lost 3-0 to Inter and tied Lokomotiv to a boring 0-0 draw in the Champions League.

I'm sure they will either draw Dynamo or lose to them when they play them in Kyiv in front of 85,000!

I say the Arsenal is the most exciting team in the world, not the best. Saying the Lokomotiv game was boring is a bit of a stretch. It wasn't exactly 1999 FA Cup semi-final material, but I've seen worse. And none of the people I saw the game with thought it was boring either.

quote:Originally posted by amacpher

Is there a Liverpool fan in the haus?? ;)

[}:)] Yep, I am Liverpool supporter, and so have my family been for generations......but there again I am English, and come from Liverpool.

What did you need to know?....That we're the most successful side in the country, or that the sport is called FOOTBALL and not soccer!

[8]

Actually, Arsenal isn't all bad. I here they're around 10th or 11th in the EPL fair-play standings, whatever that's worth. They also buy their players young (they're not Chelsea or Madrid) and they get no favours from the refs (like Chelsea and Madrid). And not that I'm a huge Arsenal fan or anything, but I have to admit they are clearly the most exciting team to watch in the world right now!

quote:Originally posted by The Mighty Reds

[}:)] Yep, I am Liverpool supporter, and so have my family been for generations......but there again I am English, and come from Liverpool.

What did you need to know?....That we're the most successful side in the country, or that the sport is called FOOTBALL and not soccer!

I'd like to know if and when Liverpool ever intend to compete for the Premiership title again?!? It's not even Halloween and they are out of the mix already! Brutal!

Archived