Nik Budalic in Sweden

Luis_Rancagua

Budalic did his last appearence for Örebro September 16, when he scored for the reserves in their 3-1 win against GIF Sundsvall's reserves. He did not play in the reserves' match against Djurgården September 25 because of a knee-problem. He should be released any day now. He's still listed on the team's website, but on the other hand that is not always the best source of information.

And while we're on the subject, it seems like Pozniak still hasn't been offered a contract for next season. Some wants to intrepret him being benched for todays match as a sign that he also will be released. Personally I think that would be jumping into conclusions way to early.

Atiba Hutchinson has a contract with Östers IF until the end of 2004 and Kenny Stamatopoulos' contract with Enköpings SK expires June 30 2004. Adam Braz finally is on a one year contract with Västerås SK, but the club has an option for another year. In all these cases I think the economic situation for the clubs will be deciding weather the canadians will stay next year or not. I'm sure they want to keep Atiba and Kenny and most probably Adam too.

Budalic did his last appearence for Örebro September 16, when he scored for the reserves in their 3-1 win against GIF Sundsvall's reserves. He did not play in the reserves' match against Djurgården September 25 because of a knee-problem. He should be released any day now. He's still listed on the team's website, but on the other hand that is not always the best source of information.

And while we're on the subject, it seems like Pozniak still hasn't been offered a contract for next season. Some wants to intrepret him being benched for todays match as a sign that he also will be released. Personally I think that would be jumping into conclusions way to early.

Atiba Hutchinson has a contract with Östers IF until the end of 2004 and Kenny Stamatopoulos' contract with Enköpings SK expires June 30 2004. Adam Braz finally is on a one year contract with Västerås SK, but the club has an option for another year. In all these cases I think the economic situation for the clubs will be deciding weather the canadians will stay next year or not. I'm sure they want to keep Atiba and Kenny and most probably Adam too.

Archived