SerieA or English Preimier. What is Better?

nedvedfan

I am just curious what people think.Me I go with serie A. right now. there is a little more parity. in comparision to the the English league. with the likes of Juve, milan, Inter, and maybe Lazio. any one can win the league. while in England it is just ManU and Aresenal.Maybe I am wrong, please give your thoughts.

quote:Originally posted by nedvedfan

I am just curious what people think.Me I go with serie A. right now. there is a little more parity. in comparision to the the English league. with the likes of Juve, milan, Inter, and maybe Lazio. any one can win the league. while in England it is just ManU and Aresenal.Maybe I am wrong, please give your thoughts.

Please tell me you just forgot to mention Roma in your list of top serie A teams!

Anyway, no question serie A is stronger if you look at the top 5 from each league. But I think EPL is closing the gap when you look at the teams from the bottom-half of the table in each league.

In terms of excitement-level its a different story. If Parma, Lazio or Roma is not involved in the Sunday morning game you might wanna tune-in to the EPL instead!

Archived