Hello!!

hukleperry

Guest Jeffery S.

Hi. I think that since players have a lot of things to worry about and may get harassed at times you should probably state your reasons for wanting to contact them, as well as indicate who you want to write to.

Then whoever had a contact mail or phone would judge your motivations, check with the player first, and if it was okay would pass the data onto you through a private message. This is the only way I could possibly comply with the data I have, and I imagine all others are in a similar situation.

Guest Jeffery S.

Hi. I think that since players have a lot of things to worry about and may get harassed at times you should probably state your reasons for wanting to contact them, as well as indicate who you want to write to.

Then whoever had a contact mail or phone would judge your motivations, check with the player first, and if it was okay would pass the data onto you through a private message. This is the only way I could possibly comply with the data I have, and I imagine all others are in a similar situation.

Archived