Voyageurs Cup to be awarded today

mattbin

Well, we lost, the season is over for us...We did present the cup to Montreal captain, Mauro Biello just before the game. It was a short presentation but the team had Rhinos on their mind. Not a lot of reaction from the players but it was normal considering the importance of the game. Matthias took pictures and we didn't get a chance to put them on the board but it should not be to long. We'll also try to get the pictures taken by club photographer Pépé...More info later.

Cheers from Montreal!

quote:Originally posted by François

Well, we lost, the season is over for us...We did present the cup to Montreal captain, Mauro Biello just before the game. It was a short presentation but the team had Rhinos on their mind. Not a lot of reaction from the players but it was normal considering the importance of the game. Matthias took pictures and we didn't get a chance to put them on the board but it should not be to long. We'll also try to get the pictures taken by club photographer Pépé...More info later.

Thanks for the report, François, and for doing the presentation (and thanks Matthias for taking photos). I don't expect much reaction from the players even in the best of times, that's fine. But what about the fans? I assume the presentation was on the field in front of them and the little speech prepared by Matt was read over the PA?

As François said, we had an express train behind us to give the V-Cup and the impactsoccer.com trophy to the players.

The local speaker forgot the half of the text (in french) and didn't tell a word in english !

So amateur !

As I was alone on the field to take pictures (François give the trophies), I only took a few in a short time. And no other camera, thus no movie :(

I'm sorry...

If you want to see them, you can for the moment go there :

http://www.impactsoccer.com/photos.php

If Matthew or DJT ask me, I'll send them the full size ones so they can use it better.

Archived