Holger card status

ray

I've added the names (or nicknames) and cities from the Voyageur profiles of those who responded favourably to the thank you idea, to an insert for the card.

I'd like to use the Voyageurs' logo too if that's OK with Jarrek.

If any of you have non-copyright digital photos of Holger that I could use in the card you can email them to me or give me the link where I could find them. Thanks.

Message text: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

To Mr. Holger Osieck

Thank you for dedicating five years of your life toward improving the state of soccer in Canada. As fans of the “beautiful game” we appreciate your commitment and belief in the Men’s National Team. In your role as technical director you have left your mark on a modernized development system that will be with us for years to come.

Most of all, we are grateful to you for bringing joy and pride to Canadian soccer supporters:

We will always remember your 2000 Gold Cup Champions as Holger’s Heroes.

May you and your family enjoy health and happiness in future endeavours.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I'll try to get it to the CSA by Monday.

Cheers,

ray.

I'm not sure, but I know we used it for Modster's goodbye. To print I had to resize it to a really small 1x2 inch size, so it couldn't have been that bad, or else I wouldn't have remembered making an effort.

I just don't understand why it is not on my harddrive all of a sudden...!

The card was delivered to the CSA Monday afternoon. I believe I got all the names of the well-wishers (52 in all) who replied on this and the other board before Monday morning. Thanks to all who participated.

Also a special thanks to Morgan Quarry and the CSA for their assistance in this project.

Cheers,

ray.

• 2 years later...
quote:Originally posted by Marc

I'm not sure, but I know we used it for Modster's goodbye. To print I had to resize it to a really small 1x2 inch size, so it couldn't have been that bad, or else I wouldn't have remembered making an effort.

I just don't understand why it is not on my harddrive all of a sudden...!

Better late in responding than never. I actually have both photos still here standing beside the monitor. The one with Holger is also with GL, you, Frank and Mirza.

Archived