Belotte scored first 2 for Wisla Reserves

Wisla Fan

Hi. Im a webmaster of wislakrakow.com site. I've talked to Wyn, and he really looks like a happy person.

I havent seen him on the pitch, but im not sure if he will be able to find a place in the first team.

He told me about a friend, who died, and from this time, Wyn plays with nr 10. Could You tell me the story?

I think Wyn can gain a place within the starting lineup of Wisla Krakow. My reasoning for this being that within time, after playing some games with the reserves and making a couple of appearances as a substitute of the main squad, he will come out as a good player. All he needs is for someone to nurture him into becoming a good player. I think that Kasparczak is the man to do this. Wyn has a lot of talent, give him some time to set into his game, and you will see that he will deliver.

I seem to recall hearing that a young Canadian soccer player around Wyn's age back in 2001 died - Iain Hume ( a teammate of Belotte on the current Canadian U20 team) wore a shirt with the player's name on it underneath his Canadian jersey when Canada qualified for the 2001 U20 World Cup back in February 2001. I can't remember the poor boy's name, but it could be him that Wyn is referring to.

mat19, you said you talked to wyn,

whenever you see him next , tell him frank from houston ( the u-20 tournament says wassup). tell him to email me cuz i cant read the email address he gave me. if you talk to him and he says cool then i'll give you the email address.

thanks a million mate. tell him i'll be playing in Europe in no time.

i hope he does his thing for wisla.

quote:Originally posted by Wisla Fan

The first league play resumes next week with Wisla Krakow plaing Wisla Plock i would not be surprised to see Wyn in the line up

you must be joking? he definitly won't play in first eleven. I dont thing he could even enter the pitch in dying minutes...

Archived