HAMILTONIANS and people close to hamilton

To start off a supporters club is a-lot of work. One idea I could recommend is by perhaps establishing a table at every Thunder game by passing out literature info about the Thunder Ultras. Start recruiting at the grass roots. You guys will also need the support of the Thunder club. This is essential, their support is vital for your existence. Advertise on the Internet is also unique it will play a major factor.

If you really wanna ask anyone how to start a group of ultras, ask Daniel.... he knows everything you want to kno about starting up a group and making it work VERY well....

I would say talk to the head of the toronto ultras... but ummmmmm we got no one :)

Jesus effing christ. I was giving a serious response. Not one group in Canada-Southsiders, Toronto Ultras, Ultras Montreal or Stormchasers, could ever live up to the name "Ultras".

I was merely suggesting not using the name Ultras and to choose something else. So theres no reason for Sigma to tell me to be nice or hamiltonfan to ask whats wrong with me. I'm merely making a comment on choice of name.

Like I said on the other board, there are days when I'm at Whitecaps games when our hardcore crowd is small and not very vocal. I'm really glad on those days that we chose an original name instead of "Ultras".

Lets face it. No group in canada is going to be anywhere like real Ultras groups, so why not go with an original name.

Archived