Rooney down and out again.

Cheeta

Ligament damage in the right ankle and expected to miss a month. Took a hard tackle during an Ibrox friendly last week and well now miss Everton's season opener at Highbury and maybe more. Nasty sort of injury and as Rooney's still growing into his man body it's not the sort of thing you'd want to rush.

See that Li Tie is still kicking it about with the Everton squad. Still don't know if he's going back to China before the season starts or no as there was some debating over the transfer fee demands.

"Minority of one"

Nah, like McBride but I'm sure that Eveton would've found the cash if Brian had been maybe a little more assertive in his desire to remain at Goodison. "Oh, well. I've come over proven I can score in the EPL, I'm content" couldn't have impressed Moyes. I honestly don't think McBride could've kept it up either. Something about pressure, fitness, and expectations. Damn, he did do well though. Should be very proud.

Seems as long as there's and MSL to fall back onto, some of these Yanks aren't willing to fight it out for a starting position in Europe's top leagues.

"Minority of one"

Archived