Fahgedabout Celtic vs ManU - NTFC vs Honduras

Guest Ed

Posted by 'Luvdabears' on bigsoccer.com - what a match to miss!!! Maybe the coach of NTFC had a 'golden shower' from the fans.

"yes, they're also playing Sunday. Northampton Town FC from England is here also, along with CD Marathon from Honduras. I'm told in the Northampton-Marathon match last night, there were numerous red cards and the two coaches almost punched each other out. And, the Northampton coach was apparently cussing out the fans sitting behind his bench. Great entertainment!

Dundee is a good team. #7 for them, a guy from Argentina, was most impressive."

Free the banana cream 3!

These "smaller" matches are getting obscured by the over-hyped tour. Another one is Lazio vs. CF América at San Jose on July 23. The only place I've seen any mention of this (other than on Lazio sites) is on the Earthquakes' site as the game will be played at Spartan Stadium.

These "smaller" matches are getting obscured by the over-hyped tour. Another one is Lazio vs. CF América at San Jose on July 23. The only place I've seen any mention of this (other than on Lazio sites) is on the Earthquakes' site as the game will be played at Spartan Stadium.

Archived