Impact match in Quebec City (record crowd)

Hi all,

Just to give you a positive update, the Impact match scheduled august 16 at U Laval PEPS against Syracuse has sell 8112 tickets in presale. This will be a record crowd for an Impact match. It’s a pretty good indicator on our pro and amateur soccer is in great shape in the province. Hope we had a beautiful sunny day.

The Coach

You guys are giving that A-League team incredible support. Good on you. Hope you go all the way this year.

Free the banana cream 3!

Yeah, someone step up and get an A-League team in there so we can get our rival AND 14 home games!!!

And where are the other tickets??? Btw, so far, you guys are short 57 people to get tie the record ;).

And there could be a higher number after July 30th... we'll see.

Allez l'Impact!

Allez les Rouges!

Allons Ultras!

Yeah, someone step up and get an A-League team in there so we can get our rival AND 14 home games!!!

And where are the other tickets??? Btw, so far, you guys are short 57 people to get tie the record ;).

And there could be a higher number after July 30th... we'll see.

Allez l'Impact!

Allez les Rouges!

Allons Ultras!

I still support the idea of a brand new A-League franchise in Quebec City, perhaps for 2005 expansion along with Ottawa, Hamilton and Winnipeg. I even E-mailed the CSA with this idea. I also still believe very strongly that Calgary Storm will survive the ownership crisis, and remain in Calgary for a long time to come. As for MLS Toronto, let's forget about this stupid idea. Focus on adding more teams to the A-League.

quote:Originally posted by François

Great news for Quebec City. With that kind of support, we should move the Calgary Storm there next year. In one game, they will outdraw the Storm for the season...

François

www.impactsoccer.com

Archived