At the CPSL...

ziv2002

Ziv, you might like to know that North York has a player from Israel. His name is Boris Krimus. He was born in Israel in 1969 and played soccer there. I don't know all his details, but I know (from searching the Web) that he played for Hapoel Beit-Shean in 1995/1996 (first level), Maccabi Kfar-Kana in 1998/1999 (second level) and Hapoel Nazrat-Ilit in 1999/2000 (third level). 2003 is his first season with North York. He is a defender, but has already scored a goal.

Including the reserves, North York has players born in 17 different countries! They come from North, Central and South America, Europe, Africa and Asia. However, I don't know how many of these have lived in Canada since they were young (these would probably be considered Canadians) and how many have come here recently (these would be considered foreigners). I do know that Guillermo Compton Hall, who is one of our best offensive players, came from Argentina in late August 2002 and immediately joined North York, leading us to the Playoff Cup final (which was a huge surprise). Unfortunately he is hurt right now and has played only a little in 2003.

DJT,

Im very happy to hear that,but Boris Krimus is from

Moldova,he played in Israel for acouple of years,

I can also tell you that when he played for Hapoel Beit-Shean in 1995/1996 he was a part of the bigest sold soccer game in Israel,

it was one game befor the last season and Hapoel Beit-Shean played against first place with one point more then seconed place,Hapoel Beit-Shean players didn't play,when the other team had a corner so Hapoel Beit-Shean players tied their sheos,when one Hapoel Beit-Shean players scored a goal,no-one started runing to hem like they usly do at soccer,

at 93' minute the score was 2-2,Bietar Jerusalem (the first place team)had a corner,one player tied hes sheo,the other one scrached hes head,nobody tried to take the ball out of Bietar legs,and what a suprise-Beitar scored and then won the champioship!

anyway if you can go to hem at the end of a north york game and ask hem what the hell hapend at that game he might tell you the truth now that he dosent live in Israel any more and he dosent care!

ps:

sorry for the spelling mastakes...

Israel are on their way to...

Euro 2004!!!

DJT,

Im very happy to hear that,but Boris Krimus is from

Moldova,he played in Israel for acouple of years,

I can also tell you that when he played for Hapoel Beit-Shean in 1995/1996 he was a part of the bigest sold soccer game in Israel,

it was one game befor the last season and Hapoel Beit-Shean played against first place with one point more then seconed place,Hapoel Beit-Shean players didn't play,when the other team had a corner so Hapoel Beit-Shean players tied their sheos,when one Hapoel Beit-Shean players scored a goal,no-one started runing to hem like they usly do at soccer,

at 93' minute the score was 2-2,Bietar Jerusalem (the first place team)had a corner,one player tied hes sheo,the other one scrached hes head,nobody tried to take the ball out of Bietar legs,and what a suprise-Beitar scored and then won the champioship!

anyway if you can go to hem at the end of a north york game and ask hem what the hell hapend at that game he might tell you the truth now that he dosent live in Israel any more and he dosent care!

ps:

sorry for the spelling mastakes...

Israel are on their way to...

Euro 2004!!!

Hamilton has players from

RICARDO MARQUEZ-EL SALVADOR

DENNY VELASTEGUI-ECUADOR

ROSS TOBOLEWSKI-ENGLAND

NICHOLAS POKU-GHANA

AARON STEELE-ENGLAND

LOVEMORE NCUBE-ZIMBABWE

MURAT SUKRU-IRAQ

GASTON BIZERA-URUGUAY

DAVID DEAVALL-ENGLAND

LEO LAURITO-URUGUAY

DAVID MOYA-CHILE

IAN SHAW-ENGLAND

SRDJAN MARKOVIC-CROATIA

http://www.hamiltonthunder.com/team.asp click on there names and then info will come up on them

www.cpsl.ca

www.hamiltonthunder.com

Hey Hello,

I know you are a fan of Hamilton. I like the team too, but I don't like that they always try to sell s...!

I believe Marquez and Sukru are living long time in Canada, never really played in their home countries. Denny Velategui are also a player with canadian citizenship. Gastons cousin is playing for the Nationalteam of Uruguay, thats right. Hamilton transfered some players this season from europe, that's right. And Duncan was a player of Manchaster reserve team and has scouted for ManU in Canada (hope that's right).

Unfortunately, Hamilton is always trying to exaggerate. why? They doing a very good job, why trying to sell s...!

Archived