Toronto Lynx - Rochester Rhinos Photos

Jarrek

Wow,

We have a great expression in French that best describes this field: Un champ de patates! Apart from the(very small)stands, this looks like the horrid field where I play my pickup games! I sort of remember seeing the Blizzard (CSL) on TV play at Centennial but I thought it looked more like a real stadium. Is there really no better place to play in all of Toronto?

Albert

Albert Ohayon

Montreal match reporter, a-league.com

quote:Originally posted by Mimglow

Wow, look at that pitch... :(

Forget the pitch look how white that ref is. You'd think being in the sun for soccer games would tan him a bit. I think I'd confuse him with the ball and kick him by mistake.

The Rhinos uniforms are pretty tacky. There just so plain and boring.

quote:Originally posted by Erik

Forget the pitch look how white that ref is. You'd think being in the sun for soccer games would tan him a bit. I think I'd confuse him with the ball and kick him by mistake.

The Rhinos uniforms are pretty tacky. There just so plain and boring.

The ref probably realizes how dangerous skin cancer is and wears pretty good sunscreen.

As for those Rhinos uniforms they are pretty tacky as are some of their fans.

Guest Jeffery S.
quote:Originally posted by Mimglow

Wow, look at that pitch... :(

Mimglow, Ottawa

Funny that is the first thing I saw too. It needs some good rolling to flatten it out, and especially, the grass is too long. For the fans at least, players who want to make a pass should know that if it is hit right it will roll relatively straight.

Make the ball run, so you don't have to.

-Johan Cruyff

Did you guys see the field at the beginning of the season? It looks world class in these photos compared to that.

That's not to say that you guys are wrong. Just to let you know how bad it can get!

You're right Robin. He does look like a younger HO. That's funny.

Blair

quote:Originally posted by Rocket Robin

That photo called "More DiPlacido" looks like it's Holger Osieck and not Lenin Steenkamp keeping David from the ball! Maybe because I just read a coach Osieck story.

Archived