Jazic injured!!!..will not play

Well it says he "may not play", maybe coming on again in the last 10 to 15 minutes of the match.

At least he's actually with the team this time & further, it sounds like he likes our Doctors more than Rapid Vienna's, so there's another reason for Ante to keep coming to National team matches. :)

Disappointing though. Play Canizalez or Nash on the left in his absense.

Well a lot of things can happen, when you're walking down the street, and it never fails to amaze me, the people that I meet. They all say "See you later" and I just answer "How? How will you see me later, when you can't see me now?" - Kevin Ayers, The Confessions of Dr. Dream & Other Stories (1974)

Of course we have the best team doctors in the world. With the amount of injuries we have, I am sure they are aware of every soccer related ailment out there!!

I have been waiting for years to see Ante play...ughh!!

One day we (Canadian soccer supporters) are going to be rewarded for all the misery and bad luck we have been forced to endure over the years!!

"A pretty move, for the love of God."

Eduardo Galeano

GL,

Everytime I read one of you're posts, I mistake your signature as part of what you're writing. I end wondering to myself, "what the hell is GL going on about? He's gone nuts!" Then I realize it's the signature. Heh.

"Winning is most important. Everything is a consequence of that."

-Ayrton Senna (1960 - 1994)

I cannot believe this.This seems to happen every time Canada prepares for a game.They have probably more injuries in training than actual games themselves.It always happens to a player that evryone is looking forward to watching.In this case,Ante Jazic has not been viewed by us Canadian fans in probably 7 years?:(

quote:Originally posted by JayWay

GL,

Everytime I read one of you're posts, I mistake your signature as part of what you're writing. I end wondering to myself, "what the hell is GL going on about? He's gone nuts!" Then I realize it's the signature. Heh.

Mwa ha ha ha ha! My plans have worked! :D

I should probably do something make sure the sig looks like its not part of the current post. Maybe to add a line like this:

--------------------------------

Well a lot of things can happen, when you're walking down the street, and it never fails to amaze me, the people that I meet. They all say "See you later" and I just answer "How? How will you see me later, when you can't see me now?" - Kevin Ayers, The Confessions of Dr. Dream & Other Stories (1974)

quote:Originally posted by JayWay

GL,

Mwa ha ha ha ha! My plans have worked! :D

I should probably do something make sure the sig looks like its not part of the current post. Maybe to add a line like this:

--------------------------------

quote:Originally posted by Vancouver Fan

I cannot believe this.This seems to happen every time Canada prepares for a game.They have probably more injuries in training than actual games themselves.It always happens to a player that evryone is looking forward to watching.In this case,Ante Jazic has not been viewed by us Canadian fans in probably 7 years?:(

Could you imagine how good of a team we'd actually have if we were ever to get all of our best players together & healthy for a series of matches?

quote:Originally posted by Vancouver Fan

Could you imagine how good of a team we'd actually have if we were ever to get all of our best players together & healthy for a series of matches?

Archived