How will YOU watch/see the game vs Germany?

Jarrek

I will be watching it at home with some friends at 4 o'clock on Sunday on Sportsnet. Probably enjoy a good Dutch beer as I am watching, to irk my German friends :)

Mimglow, Ottawa

Where are the weapons of mass destruction?

Actually,,,

was wondering if any of the Winnipeg lads were wanting to get together for a lager and a yell. Sunday's kinda a **** day for that sorta thing but as the match's on Sportsnet could maybe arrange to have one of the sets at the Cue Club on Henderson dedicated to our Wolfburg game. Not a bad place. Bit rough sometimes and not really a football crowd but they've got Kokanee on tap!

Otherwise, infront of my 32" RCA in the basement with a case of Moosehead.

P.S. Rambling? Yah, that's fair. Rambling.

Minority of one

I think I will follow it live, whether on TV (see my post at the bottom of the Germany vs. Canada TV thread) or online.

If there is no live broadcast or you don't have access to it and you're waiting for the tape-delayed broadcast, then why not make an afternoon of it with more great soccer? FSWC has Boca Juniors vs. River Plate LIVE (I don't think they've ever had it live before) from Buenos Aires at 2 PM EDT, a great derby made more significant by the fact that only 1 point separates the two at the top of the table (along with Vélez Sarsfield) with only 6 matches remaining --- and a perfect lead-in to Germany vs. Canada. If you don't have FSWC then there is also the second leg of the Italian Serie A relegation playoff between Atalanta and Reggina (first leg 0-0) live on Telelatino at 2:30 PM EDT.

Archived